Thursday, April 17, 2008

Proof!

Were you expecting to see Marco with today's newspaper in hand?

Yesterday Marco rolled over like five times in a row. Of course, I didn't get the camera until the last time and it happens so quickly, I only caught the end. So, it's like, kind of proof.


This second video is intended for mature audiences only. It's what happens when you keep returning your son to his stomach to make him roll over too many times. Terrible mother.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I guess he showed you not to try and make him do tricks on camera. Actually, I guess he showed us all. Thanks for the puke shot.

Taki said...

I've seen Jeff do that a bunch of times.

Nicole Svendsen said...

go marco!!! That is way early...siena was a late roller!

Sara said...

Marco's a stud!! Clara's still not really rolling. She's done it 5 o5 6 times (at the pediatrician's, of course), but otherwise, her chub is really getting in the way!

Anonymous said...

So cute......you can call him Marco Rolo.

Woods Family said...

Marco is AN EEAAARRRLLLYYY bird on so MANY things! He's advanced! Not even three months old and ROLLING OVER! It's because he's italian!