Look at him... so happy here... not even a clue how Grammy wanted to rip off his little linen outfit to iron it.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
It's a hair off.
Marco and I headed to Sacramento for VERY sunny, warm weather and a visit with Grammy. Taking her cue from Grandma C, Grammy styled Marco's hair. Again, a dork. Obviously, he was thrilled.
Regardless we had a really nice day. I wanted to dip Marco into the pool (just his feet!) but since it took my breath away, I decided against it. Maybe later this summer.

Look at him... so happy here... not even a clue how Grammy wanted to rip off his little linen outfit to iron it.
Now that he wears a belt, he's quite the man and figured he deserved to a turn in Grammy's chair. Sneaky little charmer.
Look at him... so happy here... not even a clue how Grammy wanted to rip off his little linen outfit to iron it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just had to break the news to Vicki and Lorraine that Marco was NOT imminently expecting a sibling. (Lorraine called with congratulations!)
I'm not certain who Marco looks like, and will have to see him IN PERSON to be absolutely sure. --Soon!!!
You mean you don't get his clothes dry cleaned?
Post a Comment