Cousin Tommy's first birthday party in Pacifica was relocated from the Park to G-ma and G-pa Cecchins house due to the... err... Pacifica weather. In preparation for the park, we had tried several hat options on Marco. Sadly, many didn't fit! I bought lots of little hats before he was born thinking... winter... hats are cute... but I didn't prepare myself for my baby having such rockin' hair, so he hasn't worn any of them! Any small heads out there looking for hats? Anyone?
The party was really fun, most of the kids had fun, although Marco and Clara napped wrapped in matching blankets. Marco's goodie bag was filled with formula samples, so we'll be giving that a go this week sometime. Thanks Auntie M!
The theme was Thomas the Tank Engine (which explains Jeff in the engineer's hat I hope) so Tom made a personalized Thomas cake for Tommy which was AMAZING. Seriously, like, maybe-this-is-his-new-profession good.
Heading out to the Middle East Bay, we had a great dinner with friends while Marco hung with the babies and slept in the swing. We waaaay overstayed our welcome (shocking), got home late and hence woke up with no voice. Needless to say, we spent Sunday curled up on the couch while Jeff baked several types of bread. Yum!
3 comments:
great pictures! If you have more of Tommy's party, I'll take 'em! It was great to see you guys!
If Brooke's b-day is a Pretty Pretty Princess theme...will Jeff have a hat for that too?
Jeff has been known to sport a tiara for princess parties. If I find the pic I'll post the evidence.
Post a Comment