Well, it's not exactly the way we planned it, but we're excited to announce that we're having a baby! Yes, another.
We could have never believed how much we love our little boy, so albeit shocked, we're very much looking forward to a baby brother or sister for Marco. Thankfully we have been blessed with great friends and family to support us!
All our love, xo - J&S
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
APRIL FOOLS!!! Ok, I'll feel like a total idiot if you really are pregnant...but I think I'm on to you!
Hey guys. Thanks for the minor cornonary event! No big deal though. Nothing a few Valium won't help bring back to normal.
Was I the only one stupid enough to call and congratulate them?
Mike, I announced at work that my cousin was pregnant again and two of my co-workers said "I am sure that is an an April Fools" and then I realized. But it got me at first, so don't feel too bad. I mean, feel a little bad, you did go so far as to call them.
Maybe it's twins
And here I thought you were adhering to the Grochol school of child rearing...the closer the better!
Looks like my new granddaughter will only be a few days older than her aunt!
Well, I should have read the comments before I walked down the hall to tell Tom and Carol BUT now that makes my story funnier. I said "It seems 1/32 of Irish is enough for Irish twins" no joke, Tommy said "uh oh"
You can not fool the master of April Fools. I'll throw you a bone for attempting it!
Post a Comment