Ever have that moment where you're standing at the ATM ready to withdrawal cash when you realize that you have absolutely NO CLUE what your PIN number is? No? Really? I'd love to say me either, but as it turns out, Mommy brain (still not a believer) set in and I've forgotten my PIN. Gone. Completely gone from my head although I use it regularly.
So.... I headed out to the middle east bay to have my card re-pinned and I met some co-workers for lunch. Marco was soooo exhausted but refused to miss out on the fun. We ate Yan Can Cook, and as you can tell, Yan can add another thing to his resume. Yan Can make babies fall asleep sitting up in your lap. ha!
I did not write on his forehead or shave off his eyebrows.
4 comments:
I am so impressed with myself for taking and sending that photo. You know how technilogically challenged I am? Great seeing both of you.
K
apparently spelling challenged as well...
Yes, that has happened to me, but it usually only escapes my head for an agonizing five seconds while some cashier is waiting for me to enter my PIN and I look like I might have stolen the card. Thankfully I always remember it, I have never had to actually have it re-pinned. That IS new mommy brain, for sure! Cute pic, by the way.
You should write "It's my birthday" on his forehead. Cecchin's like that.
Post a Comment