Alright, alright, he doesn't fetch, but he does roll over! Yesterday, he was on his belly for tummy time, when he pushed up his arms and rolled over. He was looking quite confused about how it happened and when I screamed and clapped, he looked downright frightened! HA. He rolled over twice before when he was about six weeks old, but I'm calling this one legit.
Later I was wondering aloud about what noises hippos made and I imitated one coming out of the water and he LAUGHED. I've heard a couple laugh like sounds, but this was totally legit laughter. He has such a dry sense of humor and the hippo thing really killed him.
I tried unsuccessfully to catch both of these things on camera. It's true what they say, don't work with animals or children. But anyway, here are some unrelated shots.


Last night we went to the Baby Brigade movie at the Parkway with Heather and Niko. Niko giggled during the movie before he fell asleep. ha! It is not a comedy. Marco slept after eating and some bouncing. Thank goodness because if we'd had another unsuccessful go at it, I think we would've retired the movie efforts. You can read
Heather's blog for her account of the evening, I'm in denial.
Anyway.... we saw The Other Boelyn Girl (right?) and it was really good I thought. But maybe it was the beer. Jeff and Taki went to the Giants game. Both events ended in a killing. Go Giants!
3 comments:
nice, siena made the "friends you stalk" list--she is flattered...i think??
She should be scared. Marco has a penchant for brown eyed girls.
Jeff rolled over?
Post a Comment