Okay, so here's how it happened. I was ordering
safeway.com (groceries delivered to your kitchen counter) and Coca-Cola Zero was Buy 2, Get 3 Free. Great deal right? I mean, Zero is the BOMB and I'm all for a bargain. So, I place them in my "cart." Then I realized that I had accidentally placed the Coca-Cola Zero Cherry in my "cart," so I added the regular also. I had planned to delete the Cherry, but forgot.
Coca-Cola Zero anyone?

On a "load off my mind" note, this morning we "booked" our daycare. This one is a little out of the way for us (
Montclair) and a little more than we wanted to spend (I'll spare you) but at least it's a spot and you really do get what you pay for. The place and people are great. Marco will start May 12
th and I'll be back to work May 15
th (
boooooooo, no offense Kristin).
On another tangent, here's a photo from last night before bed. Marco is dudded out in possibly the most cozy pajamas ever, part of his "beep beep" set from the Bradens. Please note him drooling and sucking on his hands like crazy. Believe it or not, the Doc says that it's the beginning of teething. Eek! So grown up. Next stop, formula.
7 comments:
Hah, I love Cherry Coke Zero, yet another reason I wish we lived closer to each other, I would take some off your hands! Love the fact that you can get delivery, especially nice now that you have a child. They don't offer it in Eugene, boo hoo.
Cherry coke and Jack is probably a good drink right?
I definitely think we'll have to meet up in Monthclair on Fridays after work for marg's when Marco is ready for a high-chair! Chips please!
Marco is ready!
Little did you know they are running the Coke promotion because they had too much inventory from 2004 and the cans are due to expire. Drink up!
Dina
What's the difference between Coke Zero and Diet Coke?
Uh... Coke Zero is tasty.
I disagree... Dan Coke Zero tastes like Coke which tastes yucktastic. Cherry Coke Zero is palatable tastes different than Cherry Coke more like Coke with Cherry (like an "italian soda"). Diet Coke has one calorie, Coke Zero has zero. Diet Pepsi is still better than all above.
Post a Comment