Thanks for all the formula suggestions. I chose three of the selections you all offered. We tried one last night to horrible results again. I spoke with my doctor who is calling this a cow's milk "intolerance." Not to be confused with "allergy."
Doc said to give it a week or so and give the soy option a try (also one of your suggestions, guess I should've started with that one) and see how that goes. She said if that doesn't work, we will stay the course so to speak and consider introducing food around four months instead of six.
Thanks again - will keep you updated!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We recommend soy! Of course, when I got it in my own chai latte I thought I was going to vomit...but Nikos is a big fan.
I know! We started with another option since you said how badly it smelled. Plus, the one we tried was the only one with a pour spout. Boo us.
Shoot!! Hopefully the soy works for you...there is alot more freedom once they take formula
Hmm, who is Erik? I am curious.
Siena's daddy! I'm sure it was Nicole.
yes, sorry!!! It was me sarah. Sometimes, I accidentially post as erik.
Post a Comment